Tuesday 20 October 2015

Reflection Image Bank

Reflection Image Bank:


I like this image as the flamingos appear as if they're standing upside down in their reflections. In this image the water is extremely still, which shows a crisp reflection of the birds, appearing almost as if a mirror is underneath them- not water. I will attempt to recreate this image when i shoot by attempting to take an image of objects reflecting in still water.


I like this image as it shows how moving, chaotic water still can reflect objects well. The water in this image reflects the flower slightly distorted; whereas in the image of the flamingos they're reflected precisely. This inspires me to take an image whereby the reflection distorts the original image. 


This image is a slightly abstract representation of reflection. I like it as it makes the viewer question how this image was taken, therefore i believe it's more than merely a photograph as it makes you think. I would like to recreate an image like this in the studio as it would be easier to control the mirrors and lighting. 


This image shows how you can see reflection in everyday life, as it appears as though the cat is on a shiny work top table, stalking its prey. I like this image as it gives you a perception of what the cats prey would see from underneath him, once the cat pounces. I would like to recreate this image however i believe it'd be very hard as we do not have resources to obtain animals.


I like this image as the reflection is distorted due to the curved shape of the bubble, the colours are also saturated due to the liquid used to create the bubble itself. 


I like this image as although the people are reflected into the puddle you cannot see them in the real image above the shoes, you can only see their shoes. I would like to re-create this when i shoot, however i believe it may be edited.


No comments:

Post a Comment