Tuesday 6 October 2015

Final 5 Images- Tone

Final 5 Images- Tone:



I chose this image as one of my final 5 as I believe I've captured various tones in my photo. There's a mixture of grey, white and black in this image. I used the sunlight to my advantage as I also managed to capture the shadows from this,again adding to the tone of the image.


This image is one of my final 5 as i like how the light highlights the different dust particles in the air. You can see tone portrayed through the use of the studio light. In the coloured image you can see a rainbow towards the end of the light beam, this is my favourite part of the image. 


This image i photographed of leaf obtains a darker tone. This darker tone portrays a more masculine appeal, the raindrops look almost like drops of black inc. In the coloured image the leafs in the background are darker than those in the foreground, i like this as you can clearly view the contrast between the 2 leaves.


This image of the camera I photographed in the studio. I used the angle of the light to create an appropriate shadow. I like the angle of lighting as the highlight is above the olympus sign and the shadow is down to the left of the camera, this allows you to view all the detail of the camera on the right hand side. 



This image is similar to the other image i took of the light however this photograph focuses on the light itself rather than its beam. In the black and white image you can see the gamete change around the edge of the light, this allows you to clearly identify the range of colour. 

1 comment:

  1. must stretch yourself look for additional ideas using the image as inspiration, please do a repeat shoot target (3) additional images.. add them to the blog with an extension to the work diary.

    ReplyDelete