Thursday 7 January 2016

Image Manipulation- My Edits


The above image I created on photoshop, I got three images online (a lion, zebra and the landscape.) I created this image by firstly opening up the landscape, then I opened up the two images of the lion, and zebra. Next, I used the select tool to highlight the background of the images, I the inverses this and dragged them onto my landscape. I used cmd T to resize the images, and i then dragged them into place to complete my image. 






 The two images adjacent I created on photoshop, I used the same method as the image above to create these. The top image is how the image looked after completing the steps above. The bottom image is after further editing, I used the colour selection tool to select the colour of the background near the foxes, I then lowered the opacity and flow to 23%, I then painted over the three animals (the two foxes, and the robin in the tree.) I did this to make the image appear more realistic and blend with the natural shadows in the image. This is my favourite image i created as i believe it appears realistic. 







1 comment:

  1. This is a job well done, you might comment n how you used masks to blend the animals into the scenery, other than that well done..

    ReplyDelete