Wednesday 27 January 2016

Connecting Essays

Connecting Essay- 


 This image is one I found on the internet, it is a photograph of leaves with raindrops on them. The raindrops are captured as they're falling down the leaf. This image implies it was taken in summer, as the leaves are ripe green. In the raindrops on the leaves you can observe the reflections of the environment around the leaves. In addition the shape of the leaves gives a symmetrical pattern to the image. 


These images are my photographs, I took them in the college grounds. I photographed this image on a dull, rainy day. I converted the image into black and white as I believe it captures more of the detail, it also makes the water appear as ink running down the leaves. 

These two images link together well as they're both photographs of leaves, in addition they both have rain drops on the leaves. Furthermore, my image and the internet one have both been photographed at similar angles, despite the image from the internet being photographed at a closer range, in comparison to my image. Both of these image highlight shape, and pattern as the leaves are symmetrical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment