Thursday 24 September 2015

Work Diary&Progression- Colour

Evaluation:

In today's lesson we we're given the task of photographing 'colour', I found this extremely interesting as I enjoyed capturing images of bright, vibrant colours. 

A image I like:

I chose this image as my best image due to the saturation of the colours on the sign. This catches the viewers attention and draws your eye into the image. The dull sky in the background is hugely contrasted by the sign, and the analogous colours it obtains, this is a good use of colour as this image shows how colour can draw your eye into an image. Blue and red are complementary colours as when combined they make black/white. The angle of the image is also good to as where i've photographed it lower down you can see more of the sky, therefore this helps contrast the complementary colours on the sign.

A image I did not like:

This image is one of my worst of the day. If i was to re shoot this again i would include more colour into this image as the green is dull and boring, and are muted colours. In addition i would photograph this image from further away, with no zoom as i believe i could have incorporated more of the plant into the image. This image doesn't accurately represent colour accurately, as it's mainly greens, when i could have included more colours- which would have made the image more interesting. 

Progression:
If I was to reshoot I would like to focus on duller colours, as many people focus 'colour' being colourful, whereas 'colour' includes all colours, not just bright ones. 





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete