Thursday 5 November 2015

Work Diary&Progression-Motion

Evaluation:

During today's lesson we were given the task to photograph motion, at first I found this difficult but once I knew how to edit my camera settings effectively I found it easier. I chafed my shutter speed in order to change how blurry/focused the image was, this helped me explore 'motion'. Many of my outdoor images were slightly ruined by the rain outside, however I tried to work with this. 

A photograph I liked: 

This is my best image of the day. I like this image as the car is in focus, whereas everything else around it is out of focus. If I was to re-shoot this image I would photograph it at a different angle and include more cars from the background in it. this image is a representation of narrow depth of field as not all of the image is in focus.


A photograph I did not like:

This is my worst image of the day. The only movement you can see in this image is from the raindrops in the puddle. It is not very clear overall, the rain drops make the puddle blurry which does suggest movement, however it merely appears to be a bad photograph. I would also shoot this from different angles, to experiment with how various angles make the image appear.

Progression:
If I was to reshoot I would perhaps go to a local park and take photographs of swings, and roundabouts as these move smoothly and would be easy to capture. 





No comments:

Post a Comment