Thursday 5 May 2016

Image Manipulation - Work Diary & Progression

Evaluation:

In today's lesson we were given the task of editing objects, into other images. I did not photograph any of the images below, I go them off of the internet. I was merely trying to improve my editing skills, not my literal photographing skills during these topic. I enjoyed this topic, as it allowed me to work freely on Photoshop, editing various objects into any landscapes I want. I went with the idea of animals in their habitats. 


An image I like:
I like how I've edited this image as I used the burn tool to make the two animals which I edited into the image (foxes) darker, so they would blend into the image, and not stand out due to their brightness. This image looks extremely realistic and doesn't look edited at all. 



An image I do not like:


I do like this image, however I believe it is the weakest link out of the two, as I should have edited the image so the sunlight hit the right side of the lion, not the left, this would have made the image more realistic, and believable. Moreover, the zebra stands out too much, I should have used the burn tool in order to darken the animal, to allow it to  fit into the image better. 


Progression: 

Instead of just placing animals into the image I'd like to manipulate and combine images, in order to vary and expand my techniques. 






No comments:

Post a Comment