Thursday 21 April 2016

Joiners - Work Diary & Progression

Evaluation:

In this lesson we were given the task of making a composite; this meant we had to photograph objects, or people and create a big image, using lots of smaller ones. This was interesting as it was something different to do, as we used photoshop a lot more when creating these joiner images. We could create our joiners using objects, or people. 

A photo I like:



I like this image as the edges of the stairs are still almost straight lines, therefore the image is not too abstract but you can tell it has clearly been edited. I like the different colours of the stairs, where some are darker and others are lighter, from the different angles I photographed them at. 




A photo I don't like:



I do not like this image as one of the squares are a different colour to the rest of the red squares. Furthermore, there's gaps in the image. To avoid this I could have photographed more images in order to bulk out the image and prevent there from being gaps. 


Progression:
I found it quite hard to actually join the images together themselves, as I didn't want them to appear too abstract, or too neat. This was an issue as I therefore didn't complete many as they took me a long time. If I was to recreate these images then I would vary my tone, colour (black and white) to vary my images further. 






No comments:

Post a Comment