Thursday 3 March 2016

Computer Experiments

Invert-
command J to copy layer
command I to invert image


This changes the image overall, making it appear more spooky than previously as you cannot clearly see the identification of the individual.


Blending-
command J to copy layer 
change the box option from normal to preferred one

In this image I chose the option 'hard light.'
This changes the image by making the colouring stand out brighter, with sharper edges.


Filters-
go to filter gallery, and select preferred one


In this image I used the 'accented edges.'
This changes the image by making the edges illuminate, by doing this is eventuates the edges further.


Liquify-
go to 'filter'
then select liquify


This changes the image, making it almost appear as a fantasy due to the light now looking like a spiders web, due to the edges of it.


Tilt shift-

go to 'filter'
then click on 'blur gallery' 
now click 'tilt shift' 
press command key to help you move the bars


This changes the image by allowing you to focus on the sign itself more.

Burn tool-
To create this image I selected the burn tool along the left hand side of the photoshop page, I then selected what size I wanted the brush in order for it to cover the area I wished, next I clicked on the areas I wanted to darken.

This changes the image dramatically as the colour in the individuals face is extremely enhanced. 

Liquify-
To create this image go to 'filter' along the top bar of the page
then select 'liquifiy'
next edit the image to your satisfaction
click 'done' and the image will change

This changes the image and makes it appear more interesting, as the frames are a unique shape. 

Selective colour-
To create this image I used the quick selection tool to select the area of the sign, once happy with what I selected, I then went to 'select', then 'inverse' so that the background was now selected.
I then edited the image into black and white

This changes the image by causing the viewer to focus more on the station's sign itself, as that is the part highlighted. 

1 comment:

  1. for these posts, please describe your working process and discuss how the meaning of the image has changed/why you explored the computer technique and how you might use it in other projects..

    ReplyDelete